Maintenance of infrastructure
From the synthesis of project experiences within the company, the engineering service aimed at conservation and improvement of public/private infrastructure (building and plant), was created: maintenance engineering.
Maintenance engineering activity is handled through cognitive analysis and breakdown of the systems to be mantained, examination of functional parent-child logic, task scheduling, monitoring of performance indicators, failure analysis; support and assistance for the implementation of information systems.
A group of specialized technicians of Arethusa provides technical support for the development of industrial and infrastructural systems maintenance projects, with the help of sophisticated information systems, aimed at identifying the tools and most suitable methodologies to meet and achieve high levels of efficiency and productivity. Arethusa, as a partner, provides the following maintenance engineering services with staff possibly detached at the customer site:
- Study and analysis of the existing maintenance function
- Cognitive analysis of the system to be maintained
- Engineering of maintenance process
- Management, assistance and supervision of maintenance system
- Consulting and training
- Support and assistance to the implementation of information systems maintenance