A specific business unit for environment and safety
Having always operated on an extremely dynamic industrial territory (North of Naples industrial area), characterized by companies aimed at international markets and at sustainable environmental policies, Arethusa has developed a specific business unit able to provide integrated services in relation to regulatory requirements relating to the environment and health and safety in the workplace.
Compliance with regulations
Arethusa ensures technical support to obtain administrative permitt, run the monitoring activities required to verify the industry environmental impact, performs measurements of comfort indices of work environments with the help of qualified and skilled staff also providing data processing and engineering judgement in accordance with the regulations.
The following activities for which Arethusa ensures technical support:
- Authorization for procurement and waste water
- Air emissions authorization
- Sanitary Authorization
- Fire Prevention Certificate
- Certificate of fitness for use
- Authorization to transport, storage and waste treatment
- Unique model of environmental declaration
- ISPELS Complaints
- Environmental monitoring plans
- Characterization plans